April 29, 2007: Random Celebri-thoughts
I didn't read magazines or watch much TV this weekend, but just from the little I did, I learned way too much about people I don't need to allow into my mind. Call it celebri-spiraling by CNN crawl.
But too late to put these nuggets back into the box. Media sound bytes let the horses out of the gate. As I write this, here are the questions going through my mind:
- Will my friend Brooks really need to have such drastic surgery?
- Are Alec Baldwin and Rosie O'Donnell friends or what? "The View" appearance was so oddly orchestrated.
- Does Bush really plan to work with Dems on the Iraq funding and, if so, why is he still grandstanding?
- When will the "Katie Trapped by Scientologists" headlines ever end?
- What should I get my mom for Mother's Day?
- Why does Jane Fonda seem so pissed off in interviews?
- Will "The Bachelor" one day regret making out with ten women on his show, captured on tape for all time?
- Are Hillary and Barack frenemies?
- Why hasn't Larry B. called me back? I know there's the "having a kid" issue, but still...
- What do I need to do to get my next writing deadlines in order?
- What's the real story behind the cozy Bruce Willis, Ashton Kutcher, and Demi Moore shared vacations?
- Will life be found on this newly discovered planet that supposedly resembles earth in some ways?
- What are the answers to these little mysteries?