Celebri-spiral™: Enough Already

Our culture is in a celebri-spiral. We're conflicted over our ridiculous, growing celebrity culture consumption via magazines, websites, and TV shows. In 2007, my love/hate conflict made me take to the blog-o-sphere. All writing on this site © Dave Singleton 2009.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

April 19, 2007: New Celebri-spiral Reality Show! Raising Danni-lynn Annagurl Birkhead

Oh come now. Did you really, really think this was over? It's not over. It's just beginning.

I am going on the record today with a prediction. Within three months, a deal will be inked for a new reality series based on Larry Birkhead raising his and Anna Nicole's baby daughter.

Possible series titles:

1. Attagirl, Annagurl
2. Daddy Blondest
3. Daddy's Not a Professor (with Juliet Mills as the nanny)
4. She's a Rich Girl (with theme from Hall & Oates)
5. Fathers Know Best (with Howard K. Stern as "Wally")
6. Larry, Ho, and Cutie

What would you name the show?
And will you send me a dollar in the mail if my prediction is correct?

I hereby make a promise to never watch it, not once, ever. How do you feel about it?


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would someone really watch that? If I was that little girl, I'd think he's way too pretty to be my Dad.

Thursday, April 19, 2007 6:55:00 PM  
Blogger SeanONeill said...

this is the funniest post ever.
i'll surely send you a dollar if you're right.

Friday, April 20, 2007 6:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. When I saw the "Psycho" heading, thouht it was referencing Birkhead
2. Does anyone else have the Gaydar on Birkhead?
3. Ugh...I can't promise not to watch...it'll also open up a whole "my two daddies" reality type show
4. Does anyone else understand how anyone is going to explain to Dannie Lynn about how her name was changed; she had a brother and mother that passed away almost immediately after she was born; that "Uncle Howard" tried to gain custody of her; and that grandma Virgie wants a piece of her too; and that she'll never have to work a day in her life? NOW, that's the episode of the reality show I want to see!

Sunday, April 22, 2007 8:44:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Singleton said...

Wow, Anonymous. You may have re-hooked me with the whole "two daddies" premise.

Monday, April 23, 2007 7:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home