April 26, 2007: Drinking the Kool Aid
This is really scary, but I am starting to think there's some higher purpose, some divine intervention, calling forth these celebrity hurricanes so we can heal our wounds as a nation.
- Imus and Hip-Hoppers: racism, sexism, hatin'
- Alec Baldwin: parental alienation
- Isaiah Washington, Ann Coulter, and a couple of sports stars: homophobia and gay slurs
- Bill O'Reilly Vs. Geraldo Rivera: illegal aliens and drunk driving
- Richard Gere: wanton kissing in Sodom&Bollywood
- Hugh Grant: celebrity torture by paparazzi resulting in hurled baked-beans