April 11, 2007: Celebri-spiral Role Model of the Week
Where in the world is Matt Lauer, you ask? Well, he's right here as our first Celebri-spiral Role Model of the Week.
Every week I'll choose one celebrity who exemplifies anti celebri-spiral qualities such as:
- Productive, with the attention focused on the work.
- Entertaining, without leveraging personal life.
- Smart, but not sanctimonious or snotty.
- Clearly human, highly likable and relatable , without overstepping TMI boundaries.
- Celebrated, but without taint or scandal looming like a black cloud.
Who would you nominate for future Celebri-spiral Role Models?