Celebri-spiral™: Enough Already

Our culture is in a celebri-spiral. We're conflicted over our ridiculous, growing celebrity culture consumption via magazines, websites, and TV shows. In 2007, my love/hate conflict made me take to the blog-o-sphere. All writing on this site © Dave Singleton 2009.

Monday, May 21, 2007

May 21, 2007: No, No, No, No! No More Amy and Joey! It's like Stepping Back Into Celebri-spiral Hell!

No, no, no, no, no! Not Amy and Joey kissing! Not more Amy and Joey! Why isn't he in jail still? Why isn't she? What are they thinking? Do they miss their tacky fame that much? Do they really want to subject us to their craziness like it's 1992 all over again and we're watching poor Mary Jo with a bullet in her brain try to deal with these two bozos? Will we let them?

Apparently, the answer is yes since this Amy Joey reunion story and gross photo is running across the world today.

I promise that I am only running this one clip as a service to you. It's not for me. I will avoid all future stories about them someway, somehow.

But better you see this shocking photo and hear the news here first before the tabloid coverage assaults you in the grocery checkout line.

OK, I feel a little better. As long as I am doing a social good by running this, it's OK.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, you did a mitzvah. I don't think I could stomach hearing about this development from anyone else.

Monday, May 21, 2007 5:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This Long Islander need not be reminded of such a sordid story.

Monday, May 21, 2007 8:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I love the House of Buttafuoco! This is my favorite celeb re-pairing since Jack Wagner and Heather Locklear started hitting the links together.

Monday, May 21, 2007 4:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would soooo much rather read about this here, because at least you're not using the caption "RELOADED FOR LOVE".

Monday, May 21, 2007 9:16:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Do you think Amy and Joey sensed the opening in the White Trash sector of tabloid coverage now that ANS is dead and the babydaddy saga is essentially over? Pretty clever...leave it to the Long Island WT--always thinking!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007 10:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home